COVID-19 Antibody Test
– Detects the presence of antibodies.
– Assesses level and longevity of immunity.
Antibodies are formed against various antigens of the SARS-CoV-2 virus following infection or vaccination.
The Covid-19 Antibody Tests can be used as an aid to determine if a person was previously infected with SARS-Cov-2 and to evaluate changes in antibody levels before/after vaccination.
Neutralising antibodies are the immune proteins that protects a person as they stop the virus from causing harmful effects.
The Covid-19 Total Antibody Test :
– Detects the presence of antibodies that have blocking or neutralising function against Covid-19 virus.
– Assesses level and longevity of immunity
When To Be Taken
This blood test can be taken two weeks after receiving second dose of vaccination or post-recovery from an infection to check whether you have developed immunity towards Covid-19.
At the moment we have 2 types of Covid-19 Antibody Test:
1. Total (Quantitative) Test: measures Anti-spike including Anti-RBD : RM120
2. Total Profile (Quantitative + Qualitative) Test: measures Anti-Spike + Anti-Neuclocapsid : RM180
Whatsapp Us To Book An Appointment:
Sample Report Covid-19 Antibody Test 1 Result.
Sample Report Covid-19 Antibody Test 2 Result.
A positive antibody result does not indicate specifically whether it is due to vaccination or previous covid-19 infection.
A negative test result does not exclude SARS Cov-2 infection or failure of seroconversion.