Skin Booster Injection
Get Healthy-looking And Glowing Skin With Long Lasting Result.
Skin Booster Benefits
There are many modalities to improve skin laxity and overall skin quality. These procedures are mainly known as Skin Booster Injection treatment.
- Improves Skin Hydration
- Improves Skin Texture
- Improves Skin Elasticity
- Reduce Fine Lines
- Long Lasting Solution
PROFHILO® is the first bio-remodelling “injectable skincare” made from stabilized pure Hyaluronic Acid (HA). It is designed to remodel multi-layer skin tissue through the bio-stimulation of collagen, elastin and adipocytes.
PROFHILO® contains one of the highest concentrations of stabilised hyaluronic acid (64mg/2ml) on the market. Because it is thermally bonded and not chemically bonded, it acts as a hydrator not a filler. It is injected just underneath the surface of the skin where it disperses quickly and reacts with your own tissue to instantly boost hydration. Over the next four weeks phase two kicks in, boosting elastin and collagen production. This effectively remodels the skin and gives it a plumper, smoother and firmer appearance.
Plinest is a Polynucleotide Highly Purified Technology (PN-HPT) gel for intra-dermal injection. It is developed by Mastelli Srl Italy which is based on trout gonad DNA for human consumption.
PN-HPT is an enhancer of fibroblast proliferation and viability. Fibroblasts are the major cells responsible for the production of collagen, glycoaminoglycans, and proteoglycans, which are major components of the extracellular matrix.
Profhilo Vs Plinest
- Profhilo is made from stabilised pure Hyaluronic Acid while Plinest is made of purified polynucleotides from Trout Gonad DNA.
- Since Hyaluronic acid could retain moisture, Profhilo is excellent for skin hydration. Other benefits also include softening of lines and wrinkles, and it also has skin firming and tightening effects.
- Plinest helps boost collagen production and hence reduces open pores, acne scars and fine lines.
- Profhilo requires 2 sessions 1 month apart.
- Plinest requires 3-4 sessions, 2-3 weeks apart.
- Profhilo and Plinest both last for about 6 months depending on the individual’s age and lifestyle.
Profhilo is best suited for those with early signs of aging such as skin laxity, dryness and fine lines and while Plinest can be used for improving skin barrier, increasing skin thickness, clinically indicated for atrophic acne scars and open pores.
There's more... Gouri
Gouri is an injectable liquid PCL (Polycaprolactone) solution by Dexlevo Inc, Korea.
Gouri utilises Dexlevo’s patented Collagenesis-Enabled Solubilised Active and Biodegradable Polymer (CESABP) technology, which enables regeneration of natural skin collagen without the use of microparticles. Learn More.