Causes, Health, Symptoms, and Treatment
Snoring happens when air trying to move through narrowed or floppy soft passages in the mouth and throat, which causes the surrounding tissues to vibrate.
• Experience loud snoring during sleep
• Experience shortness of breath, gasps or chokes during sleep
• Experience excessive restlessness at night
• Waking up with a dry mouth or sore throat
• Feel sleepy or difficulty concentrating during the day
• Experience morning headaches
At Alainn, we have high success rate of treating snoring with our non-invasive snoring treatment. The programme starts off with an assessment and qualify potential candidate if they can benefit from the programme.
Please click here to learn more.