Face rejuvenation & get back young looking skin.
Increase collagen and elastin production
Mesotherapy for Face
Mesoglow or Mesotherapy is one of the modalities used to rejuvenate the skin. It involves the non-invasive transdermal injection of vitamins, enzymes, hormones, hyaluronic acid, and natural plant extracts into the skin.
This treatment can stimulate the biosynthetic ability of fibroblasts and facilitate interaction between cells and is intended to increase collagen and elastin production.
Patients who have had a Mesotherapy describe their skin as firm, radiant, youthful and glowing.
Mesoface’s elements include:
- Vitamins to stimulate and maintain the cellular mechanism and thus boost the production of collagen to improve skin tone and elasticity.
- Anti-oxidants to combat sun damage and free radicals.
- Micro-circulation regulators to improve blood flow to the skin to combat asphyxia resulting from pollution, smoking and/or hormonal problems to restore the natural glow of the skin.
- Mineral salts and amino acids are essential cofactors needed for proper cellular activities. They help repair dry irritated and sensitive skin and maintain normal skin turn over.
- Hyaluronic acid restores volume and moisture content of the skin resulting in a smoother, softer and firmer skin with fewer wrinkles.
These injections have glutathione as an active ingredient. Glutathione is a known antioxidant. Vitamin C and glutathione are combined to give an overall lighter skin tone.
Mesotherapy involves multiple injections with a very fine needle by a doctor. A very small amount of a blend of vitamins, amino acids, and other medications is injected into each site. The actual mixture depends upon the problem being treated. The needle only enters the mesoderm. Post-treatment, skin becomes soft like Baby’s skin.
Collagen injections and fillers are used to tighten the skin in a small area, mostly on the face. Collagen is directly injected in the loose sagging skin or the crevices of the skin. It forms new collagen in the face so it gives a younger look.
Is mesotherapy treatment painful?
Topical numbing cream is applied to the area of treatment 30 minutes before to minimise any discomfort.
How long does the treatment take?
The procedure generally takes an hour.
Can I go back to work after the treatment?
The patient is able to return to work immediately after treatment.
When will I see results of mesotherapy?
One can start seeing subtle changes within a fortnight of the 1st session but full results are evident after 3-4 sessions.